National Technology Management (NTM), a full-service technology company serving businesses in Metro Detroit and beyond, has embarked on major upgrades to its staffing, processes and website to improve the overall customer experience, and to focus on a renewal of NTM’s core values and mission statement.
“Working as a family, exuding positivity, I want to be the best, not the biggest. That’s what these improvements are all about,” said NTM CEO Kelly Siegel. “Our motto is work hard, get your job done, and have fun.”
NTM has undergone a major staff restructuring to aggressively reload its capabilities.
- Talented cybersecurity professional John Chedrick, an Ann Arbor native, joins NTM as a team lead. Chedrick brings 20 years of experience in IT with him to NTM.
- Joseph Reynolds of Roseville, who mastered his IT skills while serving in the armed forces and has 13 years of experience, joins NTM’s Help Desk.
- Michael Phillips, from Brimley in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, joins the Help Desk at NTM and brings a wide breadth of knowledge from 7 years of IT experience.
- Alex Shively of Birmingham, an NTM employee for one year, used his innovation to streamline the billing and collection process at NTM and has been promoted from Junior Controller to Controller.
- Ashley Wiedeman of West Bloomfield — who in one year at NTM has demonstrated ability as a strong team leader — was promoted to NTM’s Director of Services. She previously served as Platform Manager.
- Rob Ledbetter, of Detroit, has been promoted to Director of Implementations at NTM after consistently performing above expectations. His previous role at NTM was Project Manager.
- Jeff Hoopingarner of Royal Oak has been with NTM for a year and a half, excelling on the Help Desk, and has recently transitioned to Engineering. He is living proof that continuous learning, hard work and always helping the customer pays off.
To boost overall customer service and improve the customer experience, a variety of core improvements have been implemented, including:
- Password Management: This brand new service eliminates clients’ security concerns by offering secure password storage, encrypted passwords and self-service password resets to keep businesses running safely and smoothly.
- Email Security: This best-in-class protection program blocks phishing attempts and other attacks using the most sophisticated malware detection and antivirus/anti-spam technology. It keeps its database up-to-date with all the latest cyberthreats that emerge around the world, so a business is never caught off-guard.
- Business Disaster Recovery: The BDR program makes sure businesses do not miss a beat in the event of a major real-life or cyber disaster. It uses cloud backups to bring any system back online in 15 minutes or less.
- Streamlined Quoting Process: Great customer service and installs start with a clean, accurate order. NTM can quote all of its solutions in minutes, so once an order is approved by the client, all equipment is shipped off to order to start the install.
- Active Directory Integration: Streamlining all customer systems into NTM’s system through Active Directory is important for accuracy and improves customer service.
- End-point Automation: NTM constantly looks into any recurring issues, and works to solves them through automation, as it continues efforts to improve the user experience.
- Network Performance Management: This upgraded tool offers bandwidth monitoring, application traffic alerting and network traffic analysis for enhanced network insights and deeper visibility.
- Standard Network Infrastructure: NTM’s well-organized standard stack of equipment — tuned for optimum performance — ensures businesses can rely on the highest level of technology service and stability.
A completely redesigned website has been unveiled at www.trustntm.com, featuring a bold visual design, intuitive user experience and a clear explanation of what sets NTM apart from the competition in its core service areas of SafeSecure IT, Access Control and Video Surveillance, Phone Systems and Cabling. The site also serves as a home for the latest IT-related news, and NTM leadership’s thoughts on these topics.
NTM also relocated its offices to a new, 3,500-square-foot home at: 30400 Telegraph Road, Suite 116, Bingham Farms, Michigan, 48025. The move puts NTM into a more effective space for collaborative thinking, and also serves as a state-of-the-art showroom for customers.
“As we double down on customer service and make the user experience as smooth as possible, I anticipate a bright future for NTM and its clients, and our internal organization has been optimized for seamless operation,” Siegel said. “I’m excited about all the changes and what’s yet to come in 2019 and beyond.”
About National Technology Management
National Technology Management (NTM) is a Michigan-based, full-service IT consulting firm with an intense focus on customer service. NTM uses proactive, proven measures to ensure clients have seamless IT operation. Whether it is an individual office, multiple locations or an entire building, NTM is the only IT vendor needed, and will keep all your company’s technology working properly and in sync. For more information about National Technology Management, visit www.trustntm.com.