Free your business from managing ISP’s, hardware, and vendors with our cloud-hosted VOIP services.
NTM’s EvolveIP Broadsoft Cloud Phone Systems and Call Centers
By leveraging your existing internet connection or our unique data connectivity cloud, you can experience the quality and control of on site equipment while eliminating maintenance headaches and downtime. Because you are in the cloud, your customers will reach you (not a busy signal) when there is an issue at your location. Choose from on premise and hosted.
Advantages of Hosted Business VOIP and VOIP Phone Systems:
- Simplicity: One phone call to NTM resolves any issues.
- Save Money: No capital required to purchase new equipment.
- Productivity: Integrate communications and your PC Desktop.
- Performance: Our team of network and security professionals monitors and manages your services 24/7.
- Stability: Enjoy built-in disaster recovery/business continuity features – the off-premise nature of a hosted IP phone system means that your business keeps running regardless of what happens at your physical location.
- Scalability: Same day additions or subtractions to your system.
- Remote Workers and Road Warriors Work Efficiently. NTM’s hosted VoIP allows mobile and remote employees access to the same tools as employees in the office. “Find me, Follow me”, “Anywhere”, click-to-dial call control, on-phone corporate directory, unified messaging and other features allow your team to be more efficient, regardless of their location.
- Superior Quality and Unrivaled Reliability. Built on superior network architecture, Evolve IP delivers the clarity, consistency and reliable service that is crucial to your business, so you don’t experience missed calls or poor call quality.
To download a comprehensive presentation on our Cloud Phone Systems, click here!
What NTM Can Deliver:
- Your single-source provider of voice and data solutions
- Trusted by the top 50 carriers and service providers to implement solutions on their behalf
What You Can Expect
- Phone, internet and private network solutions customized to fit your operation
- One-call support for all your telecom hassles
- Super-hero status within your organization
Why You Shouldn’t Do It Yourself
- You don’t have the time or the staff
- You don’t have our connections
- You don’t have our objectivity
- Every second you wait, you are burning cash
- The carrier will pay our fee, not you
Allworx Keeps You Connected
NTM gives you the luxury of choice in telephone technology.
Our systems support both analog and VoIP phones — in any combination. That means you can adapt new technology all at once, or build up gradually. Either way, you have entered into the world of effortless communication.
Why do we recommend Allworx?
- Ease of Use
Allworx grows with you
Allworx’s ability to support both traditional and VoIP telephone services provides a ‘future-proof’ solution that can grow as technology changes, allowing you to manage your transition to VoIP at your own pace. With Allworx, you receive all the business productivity enhancements, cost savings and flexibility of VoIP with no risk of disruption to your business.
More For Your Money
Allworx solutions have the flexibility to accommodate any configuration, whether your business connects via VoIP trunks, traditional phone lines, or T1/PRI, making it the easiest and quickest system to install. This means Allworx has the absolute lowest installed cost of any integrated VoIP PBX/Key system solution in the industry.
Business Voice Services
Local: We source all Regional Bell Operating Companies (RBOC’s) as well as most Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLEC’s). There are many providers of local telephone service and each have their own strengths and weaknesses. NTM’s product management service provides you with the information that you need to make the right decision.
Long Distance: NTM will work with you to insure that you procure the best “bottom line” price for your switched and dedicated long distance voice service. Our team completes a thorough analysis of the myriad of options to insure that you obtain the most effective, low cost provider. While working with all tier 1 and competitive long distance providers, we help you sort through not only the cost per minute but also the other miscellaneous charges that ultimately drive what you spend for service.
Data: NTM has assembled an experienced and expert engineering discipline that will come alongside your organization to assist you in making the right strategic decisions for your network architecture. Creating the right architecture that considers and incorporates DSL, wireless, IP, Frame and MPLS is key to your organization’s network efficiency.
Wireless: NTM will assist you in ordering and managing wireless phone and data services.