It’s time to talk about the “s” word. That’s right. We’re going to talk about: security.
You might be thinking about a bunch of different “s” words right now – scary, sad, sigh or even “sh** I don’t have time for this right now!”
But you can’t put this on hold. The here and now demands security.
Our safe world has changed and yes, it’s making us all cringe.
We’re no longer live in a “doors wide open world.”
Today’s world is more complex, and we all have so much more at stake…
You need to be protected. My mission is to protect you both in person and online.
Not only do I believe in being physically and mentally strong, which I lift an insane amount of weight to do so, but I believe in making your business even stronger.
I’m here to teach you how to lift the “proverbial” physical and cybersecurity weights to protect your company for years to come.
That’s why I’m sending you this educational email opportunity.
I’d like to invite you to take this journey to security with me to avoid becoming just one more physical or cybercrime victim.
Afterall, we’re all programmed to think that it will never happen to us. We think thoughts like:
- Why would anyone ever hack our IT systems, lock ‘em up and hold them for ransom? We’re just not that visible or important.
- No one will ever just walk into our facilities and steal our materials and equipment.
- We don’t need extensive cybersecurity tools. Our anti-virus protection that came with our software/operating system is working just fine.
- We’ve got cyber insurance. We’re covered!
I can’t fault you for thinking that way. If I wasn’t in the security industry, I’d probably be having the same thoughts because physical and cybersecurity seems like a non-issue UNTIL something bad happens to you. After which comes, the aftermath nightmare, which, depending on your industry, could lead to loss of business, expensive downtime, ransom negotiations, lawsuits, bankruptcy or worse…
Here’s a quick list of the facts:
- If you’re part of the industrial sector in America, you’ve got a target on your back.
- Even police departments aren’t safe from ransomware hacks.
- Physical security incidents are on the rise during COVID-19. According to Security Systems News, “Businesses are experiencing a 20 percent increase in physical security incidents since the start of the pandemic, with another one-third anticipating even more activity in 2021.”
- One tool isn’t enough, you need multiple cybersecurity tools to remain protected. Data security vulnerabilities can lurk in the most unexpected of places such a third-party parking software that leaked customer info.
- To collect cybercrime damages from your cyber insurance company may be harder than you expect. Also, be aware that some cyber insurance companies are ceasing to cover certain types of cybercrimes…
Please know that I’m not intentionally trying to scare you. That’s the modern world’s job, which it’s performing brilliantly. My goal is to jolt you out of a false sense of security with some recent real-world examples of security breaches – both in person and online.
BECAUSE the solution is simple: invest in protecting you and your business with physical and cybersecurity strategies. That’s it. Crisis averted. Catastrophic costs avoided.
All you need are the right physical and cybersecurity strategies and tools in place for you to breathe and sleep easier every day.
Though every business is different, the fact remains that every company needs physical and cybersecurity strategies along with an experienced partner.
Because physical and cybersecurity shouldn’t be all doom and gloom. At the end of the day, it should feel more like playing a game of competitive chess that left you and your king the winner.
We’re here to help you win that game of chess every single time because you need 24/7 physical and cyber protection and support.
You need 24/7 physical and cyber protection and support. If you’re looking for an experienced, trustworthy partner, contact us.